|Tuesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 2:00pm|
|Sunday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
|Holidays||8:00am - 1:00pm|
|Except Thanksgiving & Christmas|
WHY BUY WHEN YOU CAN RENT?
Year round we have bicycles, sports equipment (softball kits, soccer balls, basketballs, tennis rackets, etc.) entertainment, party and event equipment (including dunk tanks, inflatable jump castles and slides, grills, pig roasters, coolers, banquet tables and chairs) camping, hunting and fishing equipment, and flatbed utility trailers.
- Reservations are on a first come first serve basis, and can be made up to 30 days in advance. Units can make reservations up to 2 months in advance.
- There is a minimum one day rental charge on all items rented.
- Late charges will be added when equipment is returned after the due date and time in the amount of the daily rental fee for each day past due. All rental items are due back by 1500 on return date stated on contract.
- All equipment must be returned in its pre-rental condition.
- Thoroughly inspect each item before leaving Arizona Adventures. If the condition of the equipment does not meet your satisfaction, simply ask a member of our staff to replace it with a like item or have the check list indicate any damages to equipment. It will be assumed that all items rented are undamaged and in serviceable condition unless indicated on the check list. Damage or loss of any item will be charged against the user for the cost to repair or replace the item.
- A cleaning fee will be charged if equipment is returned dirty.
Leave No Trace
- Plan ahead and prepare
- Travel and camp on durable surfaces
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Minimize campfire impact
- Respect wildlife
- Be considerate of other visitors
For more information about these principles or the leave no trace program visit the following website http://www.lnt.org/.