Inns of the Corps Yuma
Hours of Operation
|2 Queen Suite
Inns of the Corps will be closed November 1, 2021 through March 30, 2022 for renovation.
Your home away from home.
Come join us at the Inns of the Corps Yuma, where we have accommodations to fit all your needs.
"One of the best, nicest military facilities in the U.S. and overseas. Keep up the good work." A.H., New Cumberland, PA.
Inns of the Corps Yuma is within walking distance of many privileged attractions on the station. A large pool, the Marine Corps Exchange, Marine Mart, theater, bowling center, fitness center, eateries, and many other conveniences, are all nearby. While you are visiting, enjoy the city of Yuma with its many historic sights such as infamous Yuma Territorial Prison and the Gateway Park downtown. Book your reservation now. Now accepting pets (limited rooms). Please call for availabliltiy.
Inns of the Corps Rooms & Ammenities
Our spacious rooms will have you feeling like you never left home. Between 363 and 475 square foot, the rooms at the Inns of the Corps Yuma are larger than the standard Navy and Marine Corps lodges. These rooms come with luxurious vaulted ceilings and rear sliding glass door leading to a private patio and grassy courtyard. Now accepting pets (limited rooms). Please call for availability.
Cleaning your room
New challenges require new solutions. Please read (this is a little different, from what you might expect.)
- All staff will wear gloves and masks when working in every guest room
- Staff must not display unhealthy symptoms.
- Working to manage all bookings to ensure maximum distance between guest during their stay, and during room turnover
- All loose items disinfected; disposable items will be removed whether used or not
- Second wipe down on all high touch surfaces
- All surfaces cleaned and sprayed with EcoLab Peroxide Disinfectant
- No stay-over cleaning in your room. After your room is cleaned and prepared for your arrival, 100% yours until you leave. If you need towels call the front desk.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available.
- We’ll continue to use EPA-approved, hospital-grade disinfectant in all our public areas, lavatories, and guest-rooms.